Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged. Before I get all satirical let me say, “Good for them!” Honestly. Heck, kids, go for it and get married.
On the other hand, the announcement that a couple who’ve been living like married people for 7 years and have 6 kids together are announcing their intent to marry seems a little….like….a….non-announcement.
So, let’s keep the non-announcements coming with the…
Top Ten Non-Brangelina Non-Announcements
1. In a surprise move, Mitt Romney announced this week he wants to be President.
2. In a related, shocking revelation, Barak Obama declared that he doesn’t want Mitt Romney to be President.
3. CNN began promoting an upcoming one hour investigative special report in which Wolf Blitzer will detail his investigation which uncovers the secret that Mitt Romney is actually a Mormon.
4. The National Park Service issued a statement that Mount Rushmore is not a natural rock formation but is, in fact, the result of the work of sculptors
5. Tim Tebow has announced that he’s leaving Denver.
6. In other sports news, Tiger Woods has opened up to in a recent interview, revealing, “My golf game isn’t exactly what it used to be.”
7. The City of New Orleans admitted this week that Hurricane Katrina hit them really hard.
8. MediaMatters.org rocked the web by declaring that they don’t like Rush Limbaugh.
9. In response, Rush Limbaugh has announced that he is a conservative.
10. The Abraham Lincoln Foundation declared today the Mr. Lincoln will not seek a return to the presidency, despite the fact that his movie, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is releasing this summer.